M&M Waste Solutions is the trading name of M&M Skip Hire Ltd. Reg no: 02693780, Registered in England & Wales.
An introduction to cookies
A cookie is a small data file that is automatically placed onto your computer’s hard drive. Cookie files are created by our website and placed onto your device in order to analyse and influence your preferences or behaviour. Analytical cookies are designed to track your journey and experience on our website so that we may tailor your experience and help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
The majority of modern web browsers will automatically allow cookies to be placed onto your device. However, you can usually modify your browser’s settings in order to prevent any cookies from being placed onto your device. Setting your browser to block cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Cookies deployed by our website:
- ensure that functionality operates as intended,
- remember your choices and preferences during and between visits,
- allow you to share pages via popular social media networks including Facebook and Twitter,
- allow you to interact with our website by leaving comments or opinions,
- post enquiries via online forms, and
- track your visit for statistical analysis, allowing us to improve the usability, speed and security of our website.
Cookies are not deployed to:
- collect any personal identifiable information (without your express permission),
- collect any sensitive information (without your express permission),
- pass data to advertising networks,
- pass personally identifiable data to third parties, or
- pay sales commissions.
You can choose to contact us via form(s) on our website. In order to prevent spam enquiries, we protect our forms with anti-spam challenges, which ensure the visitor is an actual living person rather than a computer bot or spider.
Our website has Google Analytics installed which allows us to track and compile anonymous visitor statistics. The information collected ranges from simple traffic volume to the type of browser you are viewing our website with. This information is valuable to us not just for marketing analysis and quantification, but to improve the usability, security and load speed of our website content. Google Analytics is a popular, secure, flagship webmaster product from Google. The privacy and security of Google Analytics data is a high priority at Google that you can read more about on Google’s Analytics Data Safeguarding page. Google also offer a Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on that will allow you to automatically Opt-out of all websites that track your activity via Google Analytics. No personal information is collected by Google Analytics.
How to disable cookies
Most modern browsers allow you to control your cookie settings for all websites that you browse. You can disable cookie deployment completely by editing your browser settings, however in doing this you may be limiting the functionality that is displayed on our website. To learn how to disable cookies on your preferred browser we recommend reading this advice posted by Google.