We take our Compliance and Health & Safety responsibilities very seriously and with the heavy regulations now placed on waste collection and treatment we ensure that we are fully compliant and meet all legal requirements in everything we do.
Scope of the business
The scope of the business is the provision of waste solutions through skip hire, waste collection services and the operation of a material recycling facility and waste transfer station.
The business services private and public-sector businesses together with the general public to include a multi-faceted waste collection vehicle fleet, non-hazardous waste transfer station, non-hazardous materials recycling facility, Head Office administration, management functions and associated infrastructure. Support functions are only included to the extent the standard requires.
- Waste Carrier Licence
- Environmental Permit – BP3097ET
- Safety, Health, Environment & Quality (SHEQ) Policy 2021
- BSI – Quality Management System ISO 9001 Certificate
- BSI – Environmental Management System ISO 14001 Certificate
- BSI – Occupational Health & Safety Management System ISO 45001 Certificate
- The United Resource Operators Consortium (UROC) Certificate
- Chartered Institution of Wastes Management (CIWM) Certificate 2021
- Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS) Certificate 2021